HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2001 so far, and whats yet to come
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: 2001 so far, and whats yet to come Reply with quote

Don't know about the best so far. Although there's several out I really want, I just never end up getting them. Whenever I order I go for something older. I will get them eventually.

Most anticipated: the new Blind Guardian (please please please please come out this year)
General Zod

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 8:48 am    Post subject: 2001 so far, and whats yet to come Reply with quote

1. Whats the best cd released so far in 2001?

Amorphis - Am Universum

2. What bands new release are you most anticipating comming the second part of 2001?

Iced Earth's Horror show

3. What do you think is the biggest news story of the year so far? (in metal/hard rock)

Tesla's reunion.

4. What concert tour or show do you most look forward to the second part of the year?

Iced Earth.

5. A prediction for a major announcement in metal/hard rock the second part of the year?

Primal Fear will announce that they will switch from being a Judas Preist cover band, to an Iron Maiden cover band.

6. With the expansion of metalfests, and other shows like ozzfest, is metal going to break another band into major radio and mtv/vh1 play out of the metal ranks before 2002 in the US?

Another band? What was the first band taht they broke?

7. If so who's most likely?

Hard to say. Depend on what the VPs at MTV decide. The sheep will listen to what their shepperds tell them to.

8. Who's 2001 release have you been most disapointed in?

Jacob's Dream. They didn't grow the way I had hoped.

9. Whats the best tour or show you have seen in the first half of the year?

Nevrmore/Opeth/Angel Dust

10. Is there a band that you feel has or will release there last cd in this year?

Hopefully Kiss.

GZ
ImpaleVlad

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 7:45 am    Post subject: 2001 so far, and whats yet to come Reply with quote

#1. Rage's Welcome To The Other Side
#2. Iced Earth's Horror Show
#3. Chuck Billy's cancer
#4. I'm kinda looking forward to possibly going to the show with Joe Satriani and Steve Vai.
#5. Motley Crue will break up, no wait they'll get back together, oh forget it.
#6. NOT via these festivalish shows. MTV or VH1 will decide that themselves.
#7. It's not likely at all.
#8. Flotsam & Jetsam's My God. Lyrically, it's a piece of trash.
#9. Savatage/Fates Warning.
#10. I fear that Testament may release their last album this year.
Motorola

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 5:13 pm    Post subject: 2001 so far, and whats yet to come Reply with quote

#1. Whats the best cd released so far in 2001?
- The only new CD I've bought this year is Up-Tight from the Nomads, and it wasn't that great. The Halford double live was pretty good, though...
#2. What bands new release are you most anticipating comming the second part of 2001?
- Slayer and Priest.
#3. What do you think is the biggest news story of the year so far? (in metal/hard rock)
- That Fast Eddie Clarke is recording an album and will be out on the road soon.
#4. What concert tour or show do you most look forward to the second part of the year?
- The European equivalent to Extreme Steel.
#5. A prediction for a major announcement in metal/hard rock the second part of the year?
- I'm no Nostradamus.
#6. With the expansion of metalfests, and other shows like ozzfest, is metal going to break another band into major radio and mtv/vh1 play out of the metal ranks before 2002 in the US?
- No, what metal bands are on MTV/VH1? Aerosmith? They are a pop band.
#7. If so who's most likely?
- No one.
#8. Who's 2001 release have you been most disapointed in?
- The Nomads.
#9. Whats the best tour or show you have seen in the first half of the year?
- No decent tour has come my way.
#10. Is there a band that you feel has or will release there last cd in this year?
- No.
FALCON

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 10:45 pm    Post subject: 2001 so far, and whats yet to come Reply with quote

#1. Whats the best cd released so far in 2001?
1-Zero Hour_Towers of Avarice
2-Iced Earth_Horror Show
3-Steel Prophet_Book of the Dead
4-Opeth_Blackwater Park

#2. What new release most anticipating?
1-Evergrey_
2-Jag Panzer_Mechanized Warfare
3-Judas Priest
4-Cinderella_
5-Skid Row_

#3. Hard Rock News
Ozzy plans to release a real album...

#4. What concert tour or show do you most look forward to the second part of the year?
Probably one of those big 80's bands tours...

#5. A prediction for a major announcement in metal/hard rock the second part of the year?
Metallica brings on big name Bass Player and issues some assemblence of Metal worthy of their past.

#8. Who's 2001 release have you been most disapointed in?
1-Primal Fear_Nuclear Fire
2-Fear Factory_Digimortal
3-Destiny's End_Transition
4-Savatage_Poets and Madmen (though I expect a very lot from these guze, still a top ten release of 2001 so far...)

#9. Whats the best tour or show you have seen in the first half of the year?
Nevermore/Opeth/Angel Dust/God Forbid

#10. Is there a band that you feel has or will release there last cd in this year?
Eldritch_Reverse, Warrant ?, who knows, I am surely not an insider
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: