HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female Vocals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 4:28 am    Post subject: Female Vocals Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by STARR COMMUNICATIONS:
[b]I'd be neglecting my duty if I didn't command you'all to go and check out the new (UNRELEASED!) samples here: [url=http://www.annboleyn.com]www.annboleyn.com[/url][/b]

Hmmm.. listened to the three songs on the site "****", "Welcome" and "Wildest Dreams", but I can't say I was that impressed. It sounded very "standard" and her voice was not as good as before. I'd stick to the old Hellion-recordings.
STARR COMMUNICATIONS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 5:19 pm    Post subject: Female Vocals Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stark:
[b]Hmmm.. listened to the three songs on the site "****", "Welcome" and "Wildest Dreams", but I can't say I was that impressed. It sounded very "standard" and her voice was not as good as before. I'd stick to the old Hellion-recordings.[/b]
To Stark: I went to the website and listened to the samples (thinking of what you were saying). I have had the great fortune of hearing some of the entire songs, (since I do PR work for Ann Boleyn's manager). I can assure you that Ann's voice is sounding better then ever. (Some of the screams are mind-blowing!) But, I think the sound samples were probably picked because of the hooks---not because of the vocals. Plus, they were on the real player instead of the MP3 format. (I don't think the sound quality on the real player format is very good!) You have a good point. I'm going to tell the manager and see if we can get some excerpts with the great vocal parts up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: