HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

Geez... how could they leave "On the Turning Away" off. Anyone else found something left out on the Pink Floyd "Echoes" new gh package.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:11 pm    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

They shouldn't have, but the CD set doesn't interest me anyway. They have way too many good songs to try to sum up in one CD collection. Plus, their albums have a continuity to them that wouldn't be represented in a "Greatest Hits" package.
Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:16 pm    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

Yet again, you know Fatalcharm is seriously pissed when his thread title actually has some relation to his post [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:31 pm    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

Yeah the thing i dont get about gh packages is I would rather have a set of the biggest drawing singles, not the bands picks. But other then this its still a decent selection.
Just another sting like the Def Lepard and Queensryche packages.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

heheh someone put Pink Floyd on thier list of worst bands ever.

Makes me cry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lars37

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:29 am    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

Sorry, Sub, so did I. I just can't stand 'em. Not knocking anyone who likes them, I just never got into their stuff.
Subtraction

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

I am sure you would at least, or hopefully admit that they are pretty good musicians. It's cool if you don't like them, and hating them is kind of strong. But if you really do hate them as much as Limp Bizkit, then I can't do anything for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:35 am    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

Im really just a causal fan. I dont care for much of there b-sides.
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 8:58 am    Post subject: On the turning it off... Pink Floyds greatest... Reply with quote

They are one of my all-time favorite bands. I saw them live in '93 at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI. That was almost a religious experience. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: