HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

After over a month...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

...I have returned. Not that I expect anyone here have taken great notice of my absence, but I just thought it would be polite to announce my reappearance.

The reason why I've been gone for this period of time is because my IE5.something-browser refused to work. I'm not sure what the reason for this was, but I guess it had to do with some program I installed sometime in early December. This mistake forced me to format my computer (for the very first time) after having Windows 98 installed for over two years (well, ever since I bought my computer), with only minor problems appearing during that time. Now I have Windows XP installed, and most things are working the way I want them to.

Well, there you have it, the whole story. Enough talking.

Crusader out.
Lars37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:54 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Welcome back, Crusader, and as you can see, you have been given the almighty FIVE-GUITAR rating, so you were obviously missed and remembered by someone on the board!

UP THE XP!!!

...Lars out... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
JGunnz1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Welcome back. I absolutely HATE having to reformat, so I feel for you.
Motorola

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Welcome back Crusader, the lord of the realm.
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Crusader - Welcome back old friend... remember me? LOL The hermit who comes down from the mountain every now and then to see what yall are into? LOL

Good to see you again... I have to reformat my computer also. THAT BITES!!!

Rokken On,
...(_E\/|/\TH/\N
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Thank you very much indeed for the welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.hardradio.com/ubb/icons/icon7.gif[/img]
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

How could I ever forget my old hermit friend. So Leviathan, is life treating you good on that barren mountain top of yours? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[i]Reformatting[/i] bites you, invites you, to feast, in the night. Excites you, delights you, it drains you to white. [i]Reformatting[/i] bites. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Hey Crusader you old goat molester!

How the hell are ya amigo?!?!
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: After over a month... Reply with quote

Goat molester... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, with being back here at Hard Board, how could life be better!

So, you threadbare camel herder! How's life in the wild frontier?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: